Arixcel Accounts is a free trial software application from the Personal Finance subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-12. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Arixcel Accounts is a personal accounting add-in to Microsoft Excel. It combines the rich functionality of stand-alone personal finance software with the transparency and the ease of use of spreadsheets.
With the help of Arixcel accounts you can easily import all your bank statements into a single spreadsheet, allocate your expenses to descriptive categories and make budgets and forecasts for the future. Overall, the program is designed to give a clear picture of personal or family finances in simple Excel tables.
* Consolidate balances and transactions of all your bank accounts and credit cards into a single spreadsheet.
* Automatically update it with new transactions from bank statements in the OFX and QIF format (downloadable from any online banking website).
* Organise your income and expenses into categories to see where your money comes from and where it goes.
* Make budgets and monitor actual results against the budgeted amounts.
Main differences with other personal finance software:
* Everything is done in Excel, so you get the full transparency around your financial data.
* It is a quality full featured add-in to Microsoft Excel, not just an automated spreadsheet.
* You do not need to learn any new interface if you are familiar with spreadsheets.
Arixcel Accounts (version 1.31) has a file size of 1.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 217 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.